Element has an opportunity for a Opportunity for a Laboratory Administrator Within our Scientific Laboratory based in Manchester.
• Responsible for sample receipt and management
• Responsible for general administrative duties including ordering and inventory management of chemicals/consumables
• Maintaining the regulatory compliance of process and procedures within the laboratory
• Ability to work flexibly in a busy environment with an established team and processes
• Organising couriers and packages for shipment UK and International
• Maintain paperwork systems within the laboratory
• A science/healthcare background and education to A level is preferred
• Relevant experience within facilities/inventory management environment would be advantageous
• Working in a GxP environment would be advantageous
• Highly motivated and organized individual with a flexible approach to work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work or safety
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Element is one of the fastest growing testing, inspection and certification businesses in the world. Globally we have more than 6,500 brilliant minds operating from 200 sites across 30 countries. Together we share an ambitious purpose to ‘Make tomorrow safer than today’.
When failure in use is not an option, we help customers make certain that their products, materials, processes and services are safe, compliant and fit for purpose. From early R&D, through complex regulatory approvals and into production, our global laboratory network of scientists, engineers, and technologists support customers to achieve assurance over product quality, sustainable outcomes, and market access.
While we are proud of our global reach, working at Element feels like being part of a smaller company. We empower you to take charge of your career, and reward excellence and integrity with growth and development.
Industries across the world depend on our care, attention to detail and the absolute accuracy of our work. The role we have to play in creating a safer world is much bigger than our organization.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, race, religion, responsibility of dependents, sexual orientation, or gender identity or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.